Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area – If you have got Page fault in Nonpaged Area error in windows 10and want to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area error then we have provided many methods to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area. Bad memory, faulty hardware, anti-virus software are some of the reasons that make us search for stop code page fault in nonpaged area Windows 10.
.The first thing you ought to do is reboot and try logging in again. You may well find that everything works and the crash does not happen again. You may, however, find out that the blue screen occurs before you get the chance to log in. If this is the case then find below methods to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area.
Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area
The Windows 10 error Page Fault In Nonpaged Area usually results in a BSOD and can be quite frustrating to troubleshoot. The error is caused by Windows not finding a file within memory that it expects to find. If you need to fix the Windows 10 error Page Fault In Nonpaged Area, this is how to do it.
This error message basically means that Windows is trying to find a piece of data in memory and it cannot be found. According to Microsoft, this error can be caused by faulty hardware (RAM, hard drive), anti-virus software, a corrupted NTFS volume or bad drivers. In this article, I’ll walk you through the different solutions, some of which are easier than others.
Causes of Page fault in Nonpaged Area Error
- This error occurs when Windows attempts to access critical data from memory that was supposed to be stored in the Non-Paged area, but cannot find it.
- When there is no memory page in the properties of the system i.e., when you have disabled the Page memory then you will observe this blue screen error.
- Your antivirus scanner might be disabled in the system service area.
- installation of wrong drivers that may be accessing your memory page and is also not supported by the system
How to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area
One of the causes of this blue screen error could be recent changes you’ve made to your system. If you’ve added new hardware or software to your system recently, remove them to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is fixed. i f not follow below methods to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area error.
1. Disable automatic paging file size management
you can try a simple trick with the paging file that fixes the issue for some folks. If the issue is not hardware related, then this page file solution might just work.
1. open the Control Panel and click on System. You can also right-click on Computer or This PC and choose Properties.
2. Now click on the Advanced System Settings link on the left-hand side.
3. Under Performance, click on the Settings button.
4. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Change button under the Virtual Memory heading.
5. Go to the Advanced tab, then click Change…
- Make sure the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option is un-ticked. Then click OK to save the change and exit.
7. follow the exact steps again shown above, but this time select System managed size and check the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box.
8. Restart your computer and check to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is resolved or not, if not try below method to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area.